The Kyocera Dura XA is water, shock, dust, and vibration resistant. Its a perfect fit for those consumers and business customers who need a tough feature phone. Additional features include:
Rugged Military Standard 810G and IP68 design
Nonincendive Class I, Division 2 for hazardous location use
Encased in non-slip Dura-Grip® material for extra durability
Smart Sonic Receiver and dual front speakers for noisy environments
5.0 MP camera with LED flash and camcorder
- Rugged Military Standard 810G and IP68 design
- Nonincendive Class I, Division 2 for hazardous location use
- Encased in non-slip Dura-Grip material for extra durability
- Smart Sonic Receiver and dual front speakers for noisy environments
- Dual microphone noise cancellation
- 2.4" QVGA internal color display
- 1.08" high-contrast external display
- 5.0 MP camera with LED flash and camcorder
- Mobile web browser (WAP 2.0)
- SMS and MMS messaging
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Speaker-independent voice-activated dialing
- Large font option for menus
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.